We can provide the following services:

  • Advice on becoming self-employed and registration with HMRC.
  • Self-assessment business record keeping advice and setting up accounting record keeping systems, thereby ensuring compliance with HMRC rules regarding record keeping.
  • Advice on the National Insurance implications of being self-employed. Monthly or quarterly private practice bookkeeping.
  • Recommendations on the most cash-flow advantageous business accounting year-end. Advice on tax-allowable private practice expenditure e.g. overseas conferences, spouse’s salary, use of home as business office. Advice on maximising available tax relief for use of your car for private practice purposes.
  • Advice on the optimum time to purchase new items of capital equipment to accelerate 100% first year capital allowances.
  • Preparation of annual self-employed accounts.
  • Payroll services for any business employees e.g. partner/spouse.
  • Early estimates of tax liabilities to enable cash planning thereby avoiding nasty surprises.

The More You Delay The More Tax You Will Pay – Contact Us Now: jason@doctorstax.co.uk

Contact Us