07900 551401 / firstname.lastname@example.org
With 30 years’ experience in filing tax returns for doctors and healthcare professionals we are the people to help you.
We have been dealing with Private Practice Accounts for doctors and healthcare professionals for 30 years.
- Formation of the company and registering at Companies House.
- Advice on the officers of the company i.e. company director/s and company secretary.
- Advice on the most tax efficient shareholder structure of the company.
- Advice on the legal obligations placed on the company director/s and secretary.
- Registering the company with HMRC setting up a company payroll scheme.
With 30 years’ experience dealing with the various tax issues that doctors face, we can ensure that tax relief is obtained on all qualifying expenditure.
The rules that govern tax-allowable expenditure are strict and differ depending on whether you are looking to obtain a tax deduction against your NHS employed salary or your untaxed self-employed earnings.
Advice on becoming self-employed and registration with HMRC.
Self-assessment business record keeping advice and setting up accounting record keeping systems, thereby ensuring compliance with HMRC rules regarding record keeping.
Contact us today for a free consultation
Mobile – 07900 551401
Or Fill Out The Contact Form