We can provide the following services:

  • Advice on becoming self-employed and registration with HMRC.
  • Self-assessment business record keeping advice and setting up accounting record keeping systems, thereby ensuring compliance with HMRC rules regarding record keeping.
  • Advice on the National Insurance implications of being self-employed.
  • Recommendations on the most cash-flow advantageous business accounting year-end.
  • Advice on tax-allowable Locum expenditure e.g. motor expenses, courses, conferences, spouse’s salary, use of home as office.
  • Advice on the importance of your home being classed as your business office.
  • Advice on maximising available tax relief for use of your car for Locum purposes.
  • Advice on the optimum time to purchase new items of capital equipment to accelerate 100% first year capital allowances.
  • Advice on contributions to the NHS pension scheme and completion of Locum forms A and B.
  • Preparation of annual self-employed Locum accounts.
  • Advice on becoming a GP Principal or salaried partner.
  • Payroll services for any business employees e.g. partner/spouse.
  • Early warning of tax and National Insurance liabilities to avoid any nasty surprises.

We can give you all the help you need – Contact Us Now: jason@doctorstax.co.uk

Contact Us