07900 551401 / firstname.lastname@example.org
GP Locum Accounts
We can provide the following services:
- Advice on becoming self-employed and registration with HMRC.
- Self-assessment business record keeping advice and setting up accounting record keeping systems, thereby ensuring compliance with HMRC rules regarding record keeping.
- Advice on the National Insurance implications of being self-employed.
- Recommendations on the most cash-flow advantageous business accounting year-end.
- Advice on tax-allowable Locum expenditure e.g. motor expenses, courses, conferences, spouse’s salary, use of home as office.
- Advice on the importance of your home being classed as your business office.
- Advice on maximising available tax relief for use of your car for Locum purposes.
- Advice on the optimum time to purchase new items of capital equipment to accelerate 100% first year capital allowances.
- Advice on contributions to the NHS pension scheme and completion of Locum forms A and B.
- Preparation of annual self-employed Locum accounts.
- Advice on becoming a GP Principal or salaried partner.
- Payroll services for any business employees e.g. partner/spouse.
- Early warning of tax and National Insurance liabilities to avoid any nasty surprises.