07900 551401 / email@example.com
Personal Financial Advice
At Doctors Tax we focus on your specific needs and have found our Financial Advice to be of great benefit to our clients particularly in the following areas:
- The new lower lifetime limit – Will you get taxed?
- The new lower annual limit – Will you get taxed?
- Stakeholder Pension – employer & employee Personal Pension – employer & employee Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) – employer & employee Investments & Regular Saving
- Bank & Building Society – deposits & cash Individual Savings Account – cash & investment Unit Trusts & OEIC – cash, gilts, corporate bonds, property & equities Onshore Life Assurance Bonds – cash, gilts, corporate bonds, property & equities Offshore Life Assurance Bonds – cash, gilts, corporate bonds, property & equities Protection – Personal & Company
- Life Assurance – a lump sum or income payable in the event of death Critical Illness – a lump sum or income payable in the event of a defined illness Income Protection – an income payable in the event of long term ill health or injury Inheritance Tax Planning
Mitigating or removing the liability though:
Trusts, Gifts, Insurance or correctly drafted wills.