07900 551401 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Company Tax Services
We can provide the following services:
- Formation of the company and registering at Companies House. Advice on the officers of the company i.e. company director/s and company secretary.
- Advice on the most tax efficient shareholder structure of the company.
- Advice on the legal obligations placed on the company director/s and secretary.
- Registering the company with HMRC setting up a company payroll scheme.
- Company record keeping advice and setting up accounting record keeping systems, thereby ensuring compliance with HMRC rules regarding record keeping.
- Monthly or quarterly company bookkeeping. Advice on the most tax efficient remuneration structure e.g. salary, bonuses and dividends.
- Advice on tax-allowable expenditure for the company e.g. salaries, training, motor expenses, medical equipment and computer equipment.
- Advice on maximising your personal cash flow by the company paying medical defence subscriptions, other subs, courses, conferences and personal pension contributions.
- Advice on employment related benefits in kind. Preparation of the statutory company accounts and submission of these to Companies House.
- Preparation of the company tax return form CT600 together with corporation tax and capital allowances computations and submission of these to HMRC.
- Advising on the company corporation tax payment required and the due date for payment. Preparation of company board minutes and dividend vouchers.
- Dealing with company payroll including preparation of payslips, forms P60, P45 and company PAYE dispensation.
- Dealing with HMRC and Companies House on all issues.